Friday, September 3, 2010

What drives people to become who they are? Is it the experiences they have or the thoughts that control some of the minds out there? Are we are thoughts? Is life in balance if we go with the flow? Can you have what ever you want in America if you just go for it?

So many different answers to these questions, based on who you speak with in the moment, is it all dependant on the mood the person is in? Take for example an adult that just went through a divorce and losing so much, yet has so much and is failing to realize the positive. Money is something that can be replaced if worked hard for, moments in time are lost forever, hence why I'm trying to stick to living in the moment when I can. I know its hard, and some say it takes a lifetime of practice to be honest and I'm working on it, even when the times are difficult!

So many blessed people in this world that fail to realize it! When I was riding through Malibu I kept thinking, there better not be a depressed person in this city as it has the Sunshine and Beauty of an unexplainable place, one those raised in the Midwest only dream of...Sandy beaches with resort like homes, perfect weather, and so much more! Its a shame that the world is set up to let so many great people out due to financial means...However it all depens on what people want.

I just want the following: All my families homes paid for, my brother, sister, mom, and I so we can live like little can. To enjoy the incomes we make, how little or how large they may be. To travel with someone special to me and to know that I have the options and opportunities of all those with the time, money, and desire to live life to its fullest. I don't lavish on things, however I do desire that cabin nestled in the woods by a roaring river, one where my dog AJ can play and chase rabbits to his little hearts desire, to cook for the women I love, to raise my children with the morals and values I was raised with, to be cultured and to respect all life has at our small finger prints that drive our lives. Employment where I'll wake every morning knowing that I'll make a difference, whether it be large or small and to share my faith with those who desire. No car needed, or expensive boats, just a small peaceful place that I can call home. The world has so much to offer, however I desire so little. The moments are what I collect, true I'm missing some because I don't desire a large sum of money, however its the moments that make a person who they are not what they have or own. Someday I will reach this point in my life, the life that God has created me for, am I doing it now. It's funny, Cookie introduces me as a celeberity, however a broke one if one at all...

I know I'm someone special as so many people have realized this and let me know, I have to Thank my Mother for driving me to be who I am, during the rough times and the good times she was always there for me! She always pushed me out West and I have always wanted to head that way, was the timing right? Did I meet the one for me on McKenzie Pass? All I know is that this journey has been a blessed one and the American people that I have encountered have truly shown me something that I wouldn't have been able to experience sitting in apartment somewhere being depressed...

No comments: