Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 84: October 4th, 2010 (Route: Rosedale, VA to Whitesburg, KY)

Day 84: October 4th, 2010 (Route: Rosedale, VA to Whitesburg, KY)

Technical Data

Distance, miles: 89.19
Ride time 6:38:53
Work, kJ: 3948
Average Power, watts: 163
Normalized Power, watts: 200
Average Speed, mph: 13.23

Forecast: Cloudy, cold and raining...

Having found the church last night was such a blessing. Waking up to warm air when its 40 degrees out is something that I'm not accustomed to as I have been sleeping out in the cold and rain for the last couple of days has been something. Rolling out of Rosedale I'm thinking just cross the border into to KY and get as many miles as you can in these hills. I write this now, tired! I landed today in Whitesburg, KY a little off the route, however I'll jump back on tomorrow, staying at a little park tonight and I'm going to crash. I'm allowed to forgo one day of work on this trip, the accumulative fatigue may just be catching up to me, so until tomorrow...I'm out!

No comments: