Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 26; August 6th, 2010 (Route - There is none today as I didn't move! ;-) )

Day 26; August 6th, 2010 (Route - There is none today as I didn't move! ;-) )

Technical Data: Feet propped and eat as much as I can throughout the day and hope for a fast recovery for tomorrows riding...

Forecast: Stay inside out of the sun to allow my skin to heal!

I'm going to keep this brief today as I want to rest! Pretty much the scoop of the day was to sleep in late, nap throughout the day and be lazy! This rest day was so much easier then the last as I had a place to kick back and watch movies all day long. I love to watch movies on my rest days!!! I can't wait to get to a movie theater and watch the new one "Inception" I've heard from so many that its a pretty good flick so maybe in Astoria...

I don't think I'll make it on Monday to Astoria but that's okay, I think its another 440 miles or so the route I've picked, I might be able to clip off a few miles but whats the rush, I could string three big days together but still wouldn't be there before the post office closed so Tuesday for sure!

Thoughts were all over the place today and I'll have more to share in the days to come when I'm working, so for now I'm going to venture back to bed and enjoy what many would consider an ideal day! Sleeping and eating...

No comments: